Wednesday 28 March 2018

Tiny Blessing little one:My princess

Tiny Blessing Little One : My Princess

I am not a card maker but always tried new things and here I am doing some vibrant card for my princess....😍for making this I used 
#Little birdie handmade flowers,fairy sparkle sunrise gold,baby giggles paper pack sentiment.
#Tonic friends forever metal die,Nuvo crystal drops
#Dress my craft mini heart emblishments.
#From my stash purple,pink CS and golden paper
#gold dust
#blue archival ink

      



As simple as it...take purple CS,you can use any size,take another pink CS smaller than purple.Die cut yellow,golden and pink frame from tonic friends forever metal die and attached as I wanted,attached some golden paper strips designed from my designer scissor.Then attached my baby photo middle of the frame,give some extra beauty sprinkle some little birdie fairy sparkle sunrise gold.On every yellow CS frame shading with some red inka gold and attached in the middle of frame some dress my craft heart emblishments.


Asper the "Dies R Us" ongoing challenge 'frame it' hopefully tried with this.Mainly it's made for my princess and she always giggles with her small bunny teeth😁😍,so attached some little birdie paper pack sentiments.



Some shading all over the edges of pink CS and touches with finger tip golden powder and lastly finished with nuvo crystal drops.


So here is my projects...😊hopefully like this
    I would love to link up my project below links.....
                            

http://diesruschallenge.blogspot.in/2018/03/challenge-93-frame-it.html

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2018/03/hls-march-anything-goes-with-dies.html




                                   
                                   The Enticing Creation
                                            By Rituparna
                 

1 comment:

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...