Tuesday 27 March 2018

Adventure:Memories always nostalgic

Adventure:Memories always Nostalgic



On Scrap the Boys ongoing month layout Sketch challenge given me more inspired.On masculine theme I thought it's none other than better to sharing my Husband's Forest Adventure and I tried to make some different layout asper the theme.😊


Here my elements of making this various brand of ......
Little birdie's L'amour des fleur and Baby girl paper pack,little birdie color splash ocean mist,little birdie desert sand,little birdie handmade leaves,little birdie handmade natural twin..

Papericious modelling paste.

Craftyscrappers shimmer spray dancing 
forest,sweet sunshine,forest moss.

Fevicryl acrylic Colors Indian red,black,white,dark green,olive green.

Zig markers

Leaves designs paper pack and golden wire from my stash.



First I used blue CS,you can use any color...left side of CS attached the leaves printed paper on this,for extra volume attached little birdie handmade leaves.Then I was attached my liking some pics including my husband's pics.I choose forest so make some bushes and jungle effect spread Papericious modelling paste with some extra texture added bit thermocol and waste paper pieces showing some stones and leaves.Adding craftyscrappers all shimmer color and fevicryl acrylic Colors.When I satisfied I adding some stars from little birdie paerpack and a big star adding some extra effect with little birdie desert sand.Aftwr that I make 3 big stars from little birdie paperback and attached diagonally.On the stars attached tag with little birdie paperpack sentiment.Lastly I attached back of the main layout golden wire raping with little birdie natural twin.Made a title "Adventure" with zig markers.



Hopefully I made this asper the sketch...very happy to made this for scrap the boys ongoing blog challenge.



Thanks 
The Enticing Creation
Rituparna


8 comments:

Rachel said...

This is such a wonderful unique and creative take on the sketch. I love your layers, textures and colours! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys. I tried to comment on your card also (but for some reason it would not allow me to) which I also thought was fabulous and so original. We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank u so much Rachel for your inspiration...it's really motivated me,sure I will do more creations in future...fingers crossed for this challenge if I would win it's getting me more encourage😊

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Hello and thank you so much for joining us at Scrap The Boys..What a fantastic take on our sketch challenge !! Very beautiful !! Have a wonderful Easter weekend xoxo Heike

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Heike for your appreciations and inspiration....it's motivate me😊😍

Unknown said...

What an interesting work.

Thank you for joinig us at STB.

greetings from Germany,
Birgit

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks dear💕 for your appreciation

polya-molya said...

This is something unique and special, great memory and beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at STB!

Anonymous said...

wow thanks for your appreciation,thanks a lot that liked my work.

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...