Friday 23 March 2018

Always be mine.....Dream Forever💕

           Always be mine....Dream Forever💕



Never thought that I made a card with this creation....it's my first entry of "Scrap the Boys"monthly card maker challenge.Here is my simple tutorial with simple ingredients.....😊



This is card maker sketch of Scrap the boys monthly challenge and I was trying with this...

Firts I took yellow CS asper my requirement,you can take any size....some  colors spreading of little birdie color splash ocean mist;craftyscrappers shimmer spray (sweet sunshine,dancing peacock,forest moss) and shading with finger distress ink worn lipstick,squeezed lemonade,crushed olive.After from my stash taking some torn paper pack attached with double side tape.Cutting a black big circle,some small circle from black CS and some other small circle from my stash paperpack.Draw a star from my stash paper pack,collect some small triangle paper piece from stash also....fussy cut my husband's pic.Now all pieces was arranging with my satisfaction.
         Hopefully enjoy my project and like this😊😍

                                        The Enticing Creation
                                                      By Rituparna

8 comments:

Abela Artistry said...

Rituparna that is such a unique creation. Vibrant and fun. Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Boys Cards.
Good luck.
Kristy - Abela Artistry.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Kristy for appreciation...it's really need for me...😍💕finger crossed

pinky said...

Very cool and colourful take on our sketch! Well done and thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys Card challenge this month.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks dear😊💕 for this appreciation...getting me inspired to all of your work and tried little bit asper this challenge...fingerscrossed🤞

Uroocreations said...

Wow!!! I love the colorful background,such a wonderful and unique card as per our this month sketch. Thank you so much joining us at Scrap the Boys card challenge!!

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks my dear for ur appreciation💕😍....tried my best

Bec said...

Wow this is such a vivid creation!! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys card challenge.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot Bec for your appreciation,it means a lot

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...