Wednesday 28 March 2018

Inspiration:Always Creative😊


Inspiration:Always Creative🎨


A small 1/3 white CS converted colourful cards....isn't interesting?Here I am using simple watercolor with rainbow of colours.

Supplies : Zig markers water color,camline water color,water drops,sugar pollens,white glitter.



Take a small white CS draw my selected design after draw a lines vertically and horizontally first half centimetre and from half one taking one centimetre.Just like I draw lines whole CS.After taking zig markers and paint the only all square boxes asper design.After dried the Colors I earesed the all pencil lines and you will get Mosaic effect from your drawing.
                    I was drawing all free hand flowers and coloured it with camline water Colors,fussy cut it.Outlined with black and golden marker,after added some water drops and white glitter and adding some sugar pollens.Added with glue and double side tape.



Hope you will enjoy my colourful work😊.
Here I am entering my projects on following link

http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/2018/03/march-2018-challenge.html



http://aaacards.blogspot.in/2018/03/cas-game-111-use-only-one-third.html





No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...