Wednesday 29 August 2018

Handmade Designer Bracelet



Handmade Designer Bracelet




So many decorative jewellery we saw made from different sheets but today i shown made a handmade decorative flowers bracelete from egg cart and some dies,chalk paints....i am satisfied after come out the result,hopefully like my project.Here some more pics and video for detailing,thanks for stopping my blog and like my project.











Supplies :


Itsybitsy : bird-cage


Icraft : golf-tool

Base of braclete,big adhesive pearl,pollens from my stash,cardstock

                                                                                                                    Thanks 
                                                                                                                The Enticing Creation
                                                                                                                             by Rituparna


I would love to enter my project.......

Here i inspired with newly launched chalk paints and i used here only chalk paints




Here i inspired anything goes with floral so i made a hand braclete with floral designs






5 comments:

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Amazing flowers done Rituparna...πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– thank you for sharing your creative project to our ongoing august blog challenge- Anything Goes-Floral

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a ton dear πŸ’ž

Hugs
Rituparna

Shylaashree said...

beautiful flower bracelet. kids would love it. thank you for joining us at expressions craft challenge#3

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks 😊 dear glad you like my project❤️

Hugs

Rituparna

Seoranking said...

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. where is the closest pawn shop

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...