Wednesday 24 April 2019

Our Sunshine


Hello everyone....this is Rituparna from THE ENTICING CREATION,I am coming back with my another project...it's very close to my heart.I made a mini flower shape canvas where you will see texture,colours elements and the main focal point the baby pics.
           Actually my all work,inspirations motivation got from my family,I have 2 years old daughter and become a mother after i was so dedicated about my passion,my creation ....so I thought why not this project dedicate to my daughter,my baby.She is so naughty,agile,jolly,cute and our sunshine...she is like ray of every hop....solve every problem,every tiredness,any type of situation after seeing her face and really can't explain my feelings when she arrived on the earth we got every good things,she is our whole world...thanks to our baby,sunshine,our daughter😘😘❤❤love you
         This pics clicked last year our vacation on Mussoire,India into the resort room...and I am so happy that i got my perfect one.
So now back to the project,here the glimpse of the projects....

















Here the video tutorial:



Materials : 

Lindy's : Starburst Bling-y Blonde,Starburst Pretty in Pink Pink,Flat Fabio Sidewalk chalk...(all colours get here www.lindysgang.com)

Itsybitsy : White modelling paste,mini flower shape canvas,handmade leaves and flowers,wooden bark,color splash lime,pearl drops (all supplies get here....itsybitsy.in)

Prima Marketing Inc : Pattern stencil
Finnabair : Mini Art stones,Metallique wax rich copper and old silver

Papericious : Crackle paste

Crafters Corner : mini sunflower and pink flower bunch 

A1 Craft : Mini wooden log

Icraft : Mini stencil 

Craft Junction : Frame mould,flower mould

Lace,fevicryl resin clay,Timholtz alphabet stencil, archival ink,design and butterfly stamp from my stash



http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-2019-main-challenge-baby-pastels.html

Here I inspired with word inspiration Baby and creative challenge with pastel colours so I used my daughter's pics with light pink,green,blue shades
https://creativeembellishments.com/blog/

Here I inspired from pics of green colours,texture and twisted with wood so used some wooden bark,mini log



https://bleedingartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-challenge-add-stenciling.html

Here I inspired with stencil so I used made texture with stencil.



13 comments:

Katie said...

This is stunning and thank you for joining us at The Bleeding Art Challenge.

Linda Simpson said...

Love this with the wonderful layers and textures. Thanks for joining us this month at Bleeding Art. Look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Bleeding Art DT

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is lovely. Thank you for supporting Creative Embellishments in your artistic endeavors!

Debbie said...

Beautiful colors and textures! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome! I love all the little details. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

Daisy Ramsay said...

Magnificent creation!♥
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Nicole Doiron said...

Wow! Very impressive work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Daria Schukina said...

Amazing project! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Dear💕

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you dear for your kind words💕

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much dear💕

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much Linda❤

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you dear❤

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...