Monday 22 April 2019

A Glimpse of Heaven



Hello Folks.....After Easter Festive I am back with my another bright,springy,colourful,flowery project...it's very touched from my heart,my wish one day we have our own dream home so here I showing my dream in a compact way.A beautiful window,flowery balcony ...Always birds,dragonfly,butterfly comes to my home and seated there,colourful designer wall where always showing the beauty.....
                                    Here the project where I made a simple mixed media touch colourful mini canvas.


Now back to my Project....

           I made 4"/4" mini square canvas with colouring,texture and embellishments.First I coloured all little birdie watercolour embellishments with Ranger alcohol ink Oregano,Mushroom and Red Pepper.Then textured the wall brick effect with Craftangles texture paste.Background colour effect with same alcohol ink and water,adhered the all embellishments and some pearl drops....added green Moss and light weight art stones and sprinkle some crystal clear on the flower and add on Tim holtz chit chat " a glimpse of heaven"




Materials :

Itsybitsy : LB watercolour embellishments, Ranger alcohol ink,mini canvas (all details here itsybitsy)

Craftangles : Texture paste,light weight art stones

Crafters corner : Green Moss,Tim holtz chitchat.

Papericious : Crystal clear glitter.

Brick stencil from my stash.

Hopefully like my project.....waiting for your love,suggestion and advice for next which type of work you want to see or you like my work or not.....follow my blog for more new updation ...I am eagerly waiting for your support,love.

Xoxoxo


I am entering my project..

Here this month challenge watercolour embellishments so my focal point in my all 3 projects is watercolour embellishments.
https://blog.hndmd.in/2019/04/craftangles-april-2019-challenge.html

Here the main theme watercolour so my focal point use in alcohol ink which used with water and some craftangles product.

https://bleedingartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-challenge-add-stenciling.html

Here the main focal point is stenciling so I used brick stencil and made the project touch of mixed media,colouring.




https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-mixed-media-challenge.html

Here o inspired with stencil so I create background with brick stencil on my mixed media project


5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this month at Bleeding Art. Look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Bleeding Art DT

Cathy F said...

Fabulous project - great textures! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art!

Katie said...

Beautiful canvas and thank you for joining us at The Bleeding Art Challenge.

MariLynn said...

Pretty canvas. I like the look of the brick wall. That little dragonfly caught my eye as well. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

The bricks is my favorite part!! Love your stunning ideas and creation my dear and so happy seeing your entry at STAMPlorations Mixed Media April challenge and best of luck.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations {Mixed Media Design Team}
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
My Instagram

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...