Friday 26 April 2019

Mother's Day Card



Hello....It's my another DT inspiration on scrapping4funchallenges for weekly challenges ,here I used our sponser alldressedup digi image "looking gorgeous" and 
Challenge is #139 - Ladies (motherday,sister, daughter, granddaughter....)
So I thought why not I would made this card for my mother😊recently she came back from critical health situation so it's greeting for her on coming Mother's Day.

Now back to project....first I have no idea what I make,recently I got some fabulous winning goodies from Stamperia so I thought why not used some stuffs from there of this project.
First I coloured this beautiful digi image with Lindy's sprays ,then according my choice I made standing card with Stamperia cardstock and adhered on some beautiful tag shape pattern paper.Now I thought the base is not completed without some stamping or stenciling so I used stamperia heavy body paste through prima pattern stencil and stamperia circle stencil.
After I sprinkle some stamperia glitters on circle pattern and some colour effect with Lindy's sprays on pattern effect.Last I added some stamperia  3d pearl drops ,some flower embellishments and stamping with butterfly rubber stamp and adhered wooden alphabets,metal heart .

Materials :

Stamperia : Heavy body paste,3d Pearl Pen round circle,flower embellishments,pattern paper,glitter,black and slate cardstock

Lindy's : Starburst Bling-y Blonde,pretty in pink pink,hi maintenance magenta,Sassy Saphire ,Flat Fabio luminous lemon,Moon shadow mist Ethereal Emerald 

Crazy Craft : wooden alphabets

Metal heart from my stash.


Hope like the mother's day card...waiting for your lovely comments .

For the challenge rules 
1.You can create a Card, Layout, canvas, Mixed media or "off the page creations. 
2. Must be newly created














I am entering my project ....


As inspiration I used pattern paper for my project
http://craftstamper.blogspot.com

As Inspiration here i used digi image with rubber butterfly stamp


As Inspiration my project anything mixed media with use stencil


1 comment:

Susan Renshaw said...

Wonderful creation!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...