Friday 29 March 2019

Shadow Card



Good morning everyone....I am Rituparna from my crafty page THE ENTICING CREATION made a DT inspiration on scrapping4funchallenges...but last few days i was disturbed for my mother's health,she was in critical zone and hospitalised but now she is bit fine, pray for my mother speedy recovery and good health.

      Now come to my project.... base of my project is white CS,created 3 different size shadow box but before made this box I applied on craft mat some distress oxide and mist the water,rub the paper over this oxide colour and got those effect on the paper.After I adhered all 3 box and distressed the edges.Now the main part of the image,here I used our sponser ikesart digi image "flower square" and coloured with distress oxide,I also used the sponser's logo the cute sheep.Then I added some flowers,and stenciling with glitter paste,sprinkle some twinkle sparkle glitter and added my own hand writting sentiment.




Hope like my project and never forget to give some love....





Here I entered my project some fabulous  challenges....


I inspired with colour palette and some glitter effect 



https://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-116-spring-fever.html



4 comments:

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

Beautifully done Rituparna!! Thanks for entering into the Prika challenge this month.

CI Shweta
Prika

ike said...

Fabulous design and really lovely colouring :-)
Thank you for using my digi and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

UPCYCLED by Manasa said...

Nice shadow box. Thank you so much for participating this month at Prika Blog challenge. Good luck!

Manasa Priya,
CI- Prika

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Hey Rituparna, thank you for enrolling your project on our blog challenge- Colour Palette with Blings. Wish u all the best for creating such lovely inspirations... :)

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...