Tuesday 26 March 2019

Guest Design Post




Hello peeps,I am so overwhelmed be a part of Guest Designer on tubbycraft,thanks to Shruti Agarwal Kapoor for this great opportunity .Today I am coming with 3 different projects made with lots of tubby craft dye ink and stamps.Also I used another lots of products some of my choicable brands.





 Floral Wreath

My first project is Floral Wreath....I am so happy with my results.First I stamped with tubby craft stamp floral invitation on white CS,then coloured with hot pink,lilac purple,tangy orange,lawn green,lavender violet dye ink.Fussy cut all stamped images and adhered on handmade wreath circle,added some embellishments.This wreath made for my daughter on her birthday. 





Materials :- 

Tubby Craft :- Hot pink,Lilac Purple,tangy orange,lawn green,lavender violate and stamp Floral Invitation

Floral wire,flower embellishments,feather,floral tape from my stash.
Art Journal

My 2nd project is mixed Media Art Journal.First I primed the journal page with clear gesso,stamping with tubby craft follow dreamsz stamp,stenciling with crackle paste,some floral stenciling with texture paste and added some fabric tape.After I colour shading with tubby craft tangy orange,hot pink,lilac purple,lavender violet,Chinese blue dye ink.stenciling the sunflower on white CS and coloured with chocolate brown dye ink and adhere on the journal page centre.Then added some floral chippies and adding the sentiment.






Materials :-

Tubby Craft :- tangy orange,hot pink,Lilac Purple,lavender violet,Chinese blue,chocolate brown dye ink and follow dreamsz stamp

Itsybitsy : - Art Journal book,floral chippies,butterfly stencil

Icraft :- Sunflower stencil

Papericious:- Crackle paste

Fabric tape,CS,gesso from my stash

DIY Organizer

It's my 3rd project which I made DYE Organizer....I thought my some regular stuffs was messed up here and there so I made this.First I made Organizer with white CS,it's 19" paper size...scoring 12" on vertical then score both side 1" and for below base scoring 2".Before attached the whole part I coloured with Chinese blue,lawn green on the above part,sprinkle some water for effect.Below the front and back part i stenciling with Chinese blue,chocolate brown dye ink.Coloured with imperial red,aqua blue,lawn green,lilac violet on some mudra floral stamp resh cut roses and dainty blooms with embossed and fussy cut.One floral stamp shading with black archival and coloured with tangy orange,shading with bleach.On background stenciling floral image with tangy orange.




Materials :-

Tubby Craft:- Chinese blue,lawn green,chocolate brown,Lilac violet,imperial red,tangy orange

Mudra :- Resh cut roses,dainty blooms stamp and heart geometric chipzeb

Icraft :- background stencil

White CS,bleech,floral stencil,wooden bee embellishment from my stash

Hope like my project and don't forget to give some love.

Hugs



 
https://blog.hndmd.in/2019/03/craftangles-march-2019-challenge-flowers.html




1 comment:

Tanja said...

such colorful projects - thanks for joining us at this month's STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...