Friday 1 February 2019

DIY Earings Neckpiece Set


DIY Earings Neckpiece Set 


I am coming back with my another project,this is my DT inspiration on scrapping4funchallenges.This time i made DIY project which is created our sponser digistamps4joy digi image "patch heart"  and our monthly theme is love,wedding ,anniversary #133. We all know February is valentine's day month so it's never better to make some gifting item for this.

         Hope like my project and enjoy my video tutorial....visit my YouTube channel and like,give some lovely comments.Some more glimpse of my project....











http://digistamps4joy.co.za



                                         

No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...