Wednesday 30 January 2019

PEACOCK TAG

                         
                             PEACOCK TAG

Hello everyone...I am coming back with my another exciting project which including textures,coloured and layers.Here I made mini Tag....hope like my project and obvious full tutorial you will get on my YouTube Chanel with full details and materials....so let's get started to see my video and give some lovely comments....some more glimpse of my project...












           
  

I entering my project.......


Here I inspired with monthly challenge
And used products which is available on lindy's store......store link lindysgang


https://artandsoulmixedmediablog.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-moodboard-challenge.html

Here I inspired with moodboard and texture
So I created with forest effect,choose animal like peacock and colour green

Here I used Lindy's colours which is available your store....store link artandsoulstudio


http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-2019-mini-challenge-say.html

Here I inspired with mini challenge the word "Say"
This is instagram challenge and submitted there....inspired with blue colour and feather


Here I inspired mixed media with layers




Here uninspired with Anything mixed media goes with optional stencil



6 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

Lots of layers here! beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at HLS

Julia Kissel said...

Amazing colors and great project! Thanks a lot for playing with Lindy's!

Helen Gullett said...

This project is just AMAZING!!! The colors are perfect.
Thank you for sharing it with our January Mixed Media Challenge!

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Rosemary😊💕

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Julia💕

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Helen❤

Hugs
Rituparna

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...