Tuesday 22 January 2019

Buddha LAYOUT on Canvas


Buddha LAYOUT on Canvas



Hello everyone.....this time i am very excited coming with my project.This time I made a Canvas layout where included lots of layering,techniques,tips and many more....full tutorial on my YouTube channel...hope like my project.













                                                    Thanks
                                     
                            

I am entering my project ....

https://lindysgang.blog/2019/01/01/new-year-new-challenge/

Here I inspired with monthly colour challenve


http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2019/01/hls-january-mixed-media-challenge.html

Here I inspired with Layers...



Here I inspired with Anything Mixed media Goes with stenciling



5 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

amazing canvas! the layers are great! Thanks for joining us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge

Heidi said...

Such a wonderful project, thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at Lindy's

Julia Kissel said...

Great work! Thanks a lot for playing with Lindy's!

Tanja said...

love your project - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

Susan Renshaw said...

What a fabulous project!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for Mixed Media
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...