Friday 18 January 2019

Clean and Simple Card

Clean and Simple Card




Hello everyone.....in India now it's wintery weather and I enjoyed a lot this weather  with cup of tea and my colouring art work.Today  my DT inspiration on scrapping4funchallenges #132,theme is "Clean and Simple" ,our sponser is All Dressed Up and my digi image is Woodland Bird......so I made a very simple and clean watercolour card.
   
                    I am doing this on watercolour base white CS,colouring with Zig Clean clear water colour brush,fussy cut it and adhered with double side tape.Hope like my project and looking forward to you play along this monthly challenge....

                                                Thanks
   






I am entering my challenge......


https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/01/cas-challenge-january.html


Here I inspired with Anything CAS Goes optional colour twist Burgundy

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge-89.html

Here I inspired with CAS and Anything Goes with ADU



4 comments:

nancy littrell said...

So pleased Rituparna that you joined us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge: Anything Goes. Your CAS beautiful colored and very colorful bird and mushroom designed card. Hugs..Nancy

The Enticing Creation said...

THANKS Nancy, your words motivated me lot

Hugs
Rituparna

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Love the watercoloring and the dimensional image! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
Carolyn, DT

aprettypinkpeony said...

So bright and beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry! ~Pam DT

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...