Saturday 9 February 2019

Mixed Media Tag


Mixed Media Tag  

Hello everyone.....weekend has started and here i come with my another project which is related love,happiness,bonding....we all know February is love month ,Valentine's day month and also my daughter's birthday so i made a mini heart tag❤....full of textures,colours and also we know in India the Lord Krishna is a symbol of love who always carry on his head for beauty a peacock feather ,so I can adding a handmade feather,i am showing full of love ,colours heart......It's also my DT Inspiration on splashymixchallenge........

Also you get full tutorial with details on my YouTube channel......Hope like my project and never forgot to leave some lovely comment and follow my blog😁😊😊

More glimpse of my project










I would like to enter my project....

https://craftsdreamy.blogspot.com/2019/01/click-to-view-in-external-page_15.html

Here I inspired with moodboard...



Here I inspired with Anything Goes


Here is the Instagram challenge with moodboard and I inspired with blue colours and feathers

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-mixed-media-challenge.html

Here I inspired with Anything mixed media Goes + must use a stencil and i used too many stencils work




Here I inspired with Anything Goes with Love theme





15 comments:

maria f. said...

Total peacock vibe, IMO!

Smita singh said...

Wow!! Its very pretty .. Thanks for tutorial dear

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot dear💕you always appreciate😍

Hugs
Rituparna

Andree said...

A stunning creation. Gorgeous colours and textures.
Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Andree for your kind words😊

Hugs
Rituparna

Priya Satish said...

Beautiful tag with gorgeous textures Ritu. Thank your for joining us at the Crafts Dreamy Challenges. - Priya Satish DT

Dotstolines said...

Gorgeous tag! Lovely layers and textures! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts Dreamy Challenge! Hugs Sunila & Aditi

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Priya☺

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot☺💕

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, love the layers. Thank you for joining us at Bleeding Art.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Bleeding Art DT

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Linda💕

Hugs
Rituparna

LynneJ said...

So vibrant, and such beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge blog!

Sanna said...

very, very cool and beautiful mixed media project! love it! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations blog this month!

Helen Gullett said...

WOW.. this is one cool and fantastic mixed media project.
Thank you for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.
Hope to see you will play along with us again in March!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This tag is FUN! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing!!!
-BleedingArt

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...