Tuesday 27 November 2018

SPARKLE CHRISTMAS


SPARKLE CHRISTMAS


It's cold morning with light foggy.....perfect for winter feelings.Again I come with another Christmas layout.

I made simple layout with some texturing,colours,stamping,embossing and fussy cutting.


More glimpse of my project.....Thanks for stopping my blog and like my project.





Full tutorial below the video......



Materials list : 

Monogram pattern paper - Papericious
Baby hug pattern paper - Mudra
Opaque Matt texture paste - Ranger
Texture sand - Little birdie
Magical shakers(black forest black,Grab a Guy Gold,outburst orange) - Lindy's 
Zig markers
Christmas and Aquarius stamp - Craftyscrappers
Stencil Craftangles
Christmas Stamp - HLS
Black and white gesso - Finnabair
Gold and silver EP - Ranger

Script stamp from my stash

I would like to enter my project...


Here I inspired anything goes optional black

Here I inspired with anything goes with embossed,I used embossed through stencil and texture paste,heat embossed



1 comment:

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Hey Rituparna, lovely christmas layout...thank you for sharing your project for our ongoing blog challenge Anything Goes- Embossed!!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...