Tuesday 27 November 2018

DIWALI DANGLER

DIWALI DANGLER


Good evening....Here I come bit different project related festival which was past few days back,the festival of diwali,sparkle, lights,crackers,sweets.
              Today I made diwali dangler with colours,sparkle and mostly the diyas,candles,crackers.First I stamped all elements,coloured and fussy cut.For top I made square box and textured with shimmer paste,dazzle paste and zig markers,camel water colour Ink.
            More glimpse of my project and thanks for stopping on my blog and like my project.......





Materials list :

Shimmer paste(lilac,butter),Dazzle paste(aqua,ballet),Dipawali stamp,golden sequens - Craftyscrappers

Stencil - Prima marketing Inc

Zigg markers,white cardstock,watercolour ink,beads,thread from my stash.

I would like to enter my project ....

https://craftyscrappers.wordpress.com/2018/10/01/challenge26celebrate-dusshera-diwali-with-dazzlesparkle-and-shine


No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...