Wednesday 28 November 2018

Handmade Diwali Rangoli


Handmade Diwali Rangoli



Good evening Wednesday,here I come with another project of festive decore.Today I made Diwali Rangoon with all fussy cutting,colours,glitters and stamping.               
           I chose Vellum sheet180gsm,stamping on all designs what i want and some on Irish cardstock also.After I coloured with zig clean colour real brush and some shading with dazzling colour on all stamping images,fussy cut and decorate with twinkle sparkling and golden sequens.

Embossing with golden embossed powder for background.


Some more glimpse of my project,thanks for stopping on my blog and like my project.




Materials list : 

Diwali stamp,onam stamp,vasantpanchami stamp,dazzling colour(ballet),golden sequence -- Craftyscrappers

Vellum sheet,Irish CS -- Prika

Twinkle sparkle,Soft gloss gel -- Papericious

Zig clean colour real brush from my stash

Golden embossing powder Ranger

I would like to enter my project....

https://craftyscrappers.wordpress.com/2018/10/01/challenge26celebrate-dusshera-diwali-with-dazzlesparkle-and-shine/

Here I inspired with Diwali and dazzle,sparkle and shine


No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...