Friday 30 November 2018

Open the Future Dream


Open the Future Dream



Hello everyone,I am Coming with my another project.This project attached with my heart,always i dreamed to my future dream.Some fear can't overcome my passion,some obstacles putting down my dream.This project showing that i want to find my right door for my passion,dream.

Details tutorial on my video.....
More glimpse of my project and thanks for stopping on my blog and like my project....


                    








Materials list :


Craftangles white texture paste,patina effect paste mint green

Little birdie chippies,chipboard pieces,black embossing paste

Finnabair white and black gesso,military set,mini art stones

Expressions craft stencil,chalkpaint pale sunset gold,creamy yellow

Cake base,white acrylic paint,green Moss ,pattern paper from my stash

                                        Thanks
                                 

I would like to enter my project.....



Here I inspired with Monthly colour challenge so I used Guten Tag Teal,octeberfest orange.



Here I inspired with moodboard



Here I inspired with Any thing goes with embossing so I created through heat embossed with different process embossing paste and embossing powder.




Here I inspired with anything goes optional black

Here I inspired with moodboard




8 comments:

Albela craft by sonika said...

Wow awesome project loved the colours
Thank you for joining us
Sonika agarwal DT Expressions craft

Creative Arts and Crafts said...

Wow ... I love your project. Thank you for joining us at Expressions craft blog challenge.
Varsha DT

Shylaashree said...

loved the way you have used our products rituparna. beautiful project with details. Thank you for joining us at Expressions Craft Moodboard challenge. Good luck to you

Priya said...

Such a beautiful project.
Thank you for playing with us at Expressions Craft Challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month.
Priya DT

JulD said...

Lovely!Thank you for joining our challenge at ScrapsNPieces!

Maria Lillepruun said...

This is complex and intriguing! Thank you for joining Scraps n Pieces November Challenge!

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Hey Rituparna , Lovely mixed media layout and tutorial ..thank you for sharing your project for our ongoing blog challenge Anything Goes- Embossed!!

Mary Tzalla said...

Beautiful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap N Pieces!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...