Sunday 25 November 2018

Merry Christmas -- Shadow Box


Merry Christmas -- Shadow Box



Hello everyone on sunny Sunday....again I come with my another Christmas related project.I love colouring so this time i used Camel water colour Ink.


I used White CS for making shadow box,die cuts from snowy background die.After making the shadow box I primed with clear gesso and then attached the die cuts with mount tape.Then I started colouring with water colour Ink.Adding some mini art stones with white texture paste and stamped "Merry Christmas" sentiment and adhered it.


Thanks for stopping on my blog and hope like my project.Some more glimpse of my project.








Materials list :

Craftangles : White Texture paste

Finnabair : Mini Art stones

Camel watercolour ink,white CS ,Die,stamp from my stash.

                                               Thanks

                                         
                          


I would like to enter my project......


Here I inspired with anything goes with Dies




Here I inspired with anything goes



Here I inspired with anything goes




4 comments:

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks dear😍

Hugs

Rituparna

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful work xx
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow this looks fabulous. Great Project you have created here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Arlene said...

What a great scene. Wonderful colors too. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld.

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...