Wednesday 26 September 2018

Hello Sunshine

Hello Sunshine

After a long time i made another mini card with flowers,textures,colors....I love flowers and colors.
      Today I used craftyscrappers Hello Sunshine stamp,it's very nice and thick stamp...basically I love the vase stamp along with flowers bunch.So I made this projectwith little bit tricky,showing the original vase with water and full of flowers.Not only that i stamped the images on the watercolor base paper and textured with dazzle texture paste.



Here is more project glimpse,Thanks for like my project.....






Here is the video of tricky part showing....


Supplies :



Fevicryl Hobby Ideas : Fevicryl Fabric Colors

                                                    Thanks
                                 THE ENTICING CREATION
                                               by Rituparna

I would entered my project...


Here I inspired with floral and texture so I used floral stamp with dazzle texture paste



2 comments:

craftyscrappers said...

beautiful card!
thankyou so much for playing along our challenge.
best wishes.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a ton❤

Hugs

Rituparna

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...