Saturday 22 September 2018

Forever Sunshine

Forever Sunshine



This is a perfect project for me,I am so happy after made this project.It's never better on this daughter's day make this project for my princess.After my motherhood it's a beautiful priceless gift i got for lifetime and it's change the meaning of life,about my work ,my everything and she is my perfect sunshine....a ray of inspirations,hope,happiness,love,prosperity,full of brightness,sweet naughty like a flower.


So here I portrait with beautiful mother daughter bonding images on Art Journal,here i choose canvas page and showing a ray of hope (a truly sunshine)where i putted my daughter's name,free hand drawing of sunflower with so many textures with uses lots of prima marketing Inc ,ranger and Lindy's products.


It's also showing in beautiful evening where full of colours,a mother daughter bonding,happiness and love.


Thanks for stopping my project ,hope it will like.....

Supplies : 




Artificial flowers,white pencil,fabric tape,acrylic white paint from my stash.

                                                 Thanks
                                 THE ENTICING CREATION
                                                 by Rituparna

Here i entered my project....


Here I inspired with words sunshine so I portrait the image of this word with my daughter and challenges of touch with yellow and flowers.


Here I inspired with monthly colors so I used time travel team shimmer spray,hi maintenance magenta shimmer spray,Bavarian blur magical powder,outburst orange magical powder,yodeling yellow magical powder



Here I inspired with autumn colors,vibrant,warm feelings










13 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

What a gorgeous project and wonderful interpretation of our challenge! So glad you could play along at More Than Words.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks dear Heather❤glad you like my project

Hugs

Rituparna

Unknown said...

Gorgeous art journal dear !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge.

Nicole Doiron said...

Oh WOW! Stunning work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Rosalie5962 said...

Beautiful bright colours. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a ton dearšŸ˜glad like my work

Hugs

Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Nicole like my project❤❤

Hugs

Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks dear Rosalie like my project...It's glad for me❤❤

Hugs

Rituparna

Anat Weksler said...

Such a creative project! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Anat for your compliment,it's made my day❤

Hugs

Rituparna

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Such a beautiful art!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a ton dearšŸ˜Š❤

Hugs
Rituparna

Martina Stoycheva said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place.

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...