Friday 28 September 2018

Fallen Autumn

Fallen Autumn

Autumn has come and this time nature uplift their own beauty....the fallen leaves,bare tress,all nature has changed their colours,trees are waiting for new lives,leaves,all are going to be fresh.So today I made this project related autumn with lots of texture,beauty,colours.


I choose canvas page of Art Journal and created background with fevicryl fabric colors,adding textures of finnabair mini artstones,some handmade leaves,die cut leaves,stamping.


Thanks for stopping my page and like my project.Some more glimpse of my project and close up looks.....




Supplies :

Fevicryl Hobby Ideas : Fevicryl Fabric colours



Tree stamp,die cut leaves,glue gun from my stash

                                                       Thanks
                                  THE ENTICING CREATION
                                                        by Rituparna

It's again proud moment I entered my project as GDT on scrapping4funchallenges  for #125 challenge and this time theme is "Anything Goes".




Here I inspired with moodboard




Here I inspired with autumn so I made this warm,colorful,fallen leaves,bare trees....the full of autumn flavour



https://mixitupchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/miucb-17-anything-goes-layering.html

Here I inspired with anything goes with optional layer so I made this project with few layers of first created with background with colours then adding texture,after putting some elements of handmade leaves and adding the main images layer in the middle and last putting the sentiment.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful journal page, thanks so much for joining us at Crafts Dreamy, hugs Zowie xx

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks ton dear zowie❤

Hugs

Rituparna

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful and striking journal page! Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
Tina dt

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks dear Tina💕

Hugs

Rituparna

Águeda said...

Maravillosa creación otoñal. Las hojas caídas me encantan. Saludos

Christina said...

Gorgeous mixed media piece. Thanks for joining us at Crafts Dreamy. xx

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful !
Thanks for joining us at crafts dreamy challenges blog and good luck
Maryvonne , Dt Member

Dotstolines said...

Wow! Vibrant and beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafts Dreamy Challenges! Sunila & Aditi (DT)

Martina Stoycheva said...

So beautiful page!! Thank tou for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...