Sunday 30 September 2018

Secret of life


Secret of life


Before starting the project I don't have a plan what i will make.Always i was so confused and that time i also but certainly click on my mind it's not better than Autumn ,the most beautiful season when all leaves,flowers,trees are left over their old parts and waiting for new one....a perfect circle of nature,a beauty of nature.


I have old masonry Karnik which left over my backyard for so long....So i thought altered this for my home decore.when I was started  to make this i have no idea which things I will do,first i made this another thing but it not appropriate for my creation,i was managed this with colors,and other elements....it's like mistakenly changed the entire things and this time i am not afraid with this.Freely made this with my thought,my beyond imaginations.


I am showing here a beauty of nature how dramatically changes their own circle to another.Here I shown the nature of god control with their beauty to create the leaves,nature,flowers and all things,this is called the colourful Autumn.


I used so many texture,colours,elements,patterns and mostly the beyond imaginations.


Thanks for stopping my blog and like my project.Here is more close up looks of my project,hopefully enjoy.....









Supplies :






Wings chipboard,French Moss,face embellishments,hot glue,leaf die cut,jute and thread piece,small flowers,masonry karnik  from my stash

                                                    Thanks
                                  THE ENTICING CREATION
                                                 by Rituparna

I entered my project....


Here I inspired with floral and texture so I used dazzle texture paste aqua through pattern stencil created rough texture baseand adding flowers.



Here I inspired with Ohh -blessed- mistake so I made this project with free mind without no hesitation,fear to make some mistake and created a altered project



1 comment:

darianna_neko said...

Wow) It's something interesting! Thank you for playing with us at the Art Playground Blog!

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...