Friday 27 April 2018

Travel:think of it as an adventure

Travel:think of it as an adventure

This time I made different project related decoupage hint of Mixedmedia.Main all things are made from stash.


First from my stash I collected some torn corrugated sheet,kitchen foil box,piece of tree branch,styrofoam ball,cello tape,wastage tissue.Took a tree branch wrapping with kitchen foil box then added cello tape,after I will wrapping the tissues with gesso,let it for dry.Sidely I was applying gesso with texture sand on styrofoam ball and let it for dry.After drying both I putting some tree branch into the ball and other hand on the tissue wrapping stick did some hole on the upper side.
         On the corrugated sheet I was applying gesso and let it for dry.


After I was applying some Color spray on stand,ball(paprika,ocean mist,charchol,lime splash),after dry the whole things I was attaching decoupage sheet (here I fussy cut from the decoupage sheet)with decoupage glue.I chose travel so fussy cut a motorbike from decoupage sheet and others all pieces.


Decoupage on the corrugated sheet also and touches little bit distress oxide(faded jeans,fired brick).Created handmade sentiment and attached on the base.

Supplies:

Bobnbetty : classic decoupage pattern paper

Itsybitsy(Littlebirdie) : Color splash(lime splash,paprika,charchol,ocean mist),silicon glue,2in1 modelling paste

Crafters corner : ranger distress oxide(faded jeans,fried brick)

Oasis bazar : decoupage glue

Styrofoam ball,tree branch,cello tape,kitchen foil box,corrugated sheet from my stash.
         
               Hope like my project and enjoy😊
                                                    Hugs
                               The Enticing Creation
                     by Rituparna

I would love to enter my project...





No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...