Thursday 26 April 2018

Decoupage:Wild Journey

                 Decoupage:Wild Journey

This time I made different project,different theme,different things.....decoupage it's one of my favourite craft.Today I made this decoupage tissue box a bit twist of mixesmedia.



A plane MDF tissue box primer with white gesso,after drying the gesso fussy cut all my required pieces from the decoupage paper .Here I thought will make twist,just take brick stencil and placed on my box here and there where I want the brick images .Stenciling with no modelling paste,no texture paste just applied only white gesso.


It's easy to apply and will get your images,after drying gesso I attached all fussy cutting images where I want.Another part from my stash I took foam tape empty roll covered with normal tissue and gesso.


After drying all elements it's time for Coloring,I chose distress oxide,some Color splash,for more grungy and vintage look I applied directly with brush black charcoal Color splash on the every bricks lines.All fussy cut decoupage images slightly torn on every side.Colored the tape roll with color splash and attached some metal embellishments related travel or journey.


Some fussy cutted decoupage images I was attaching with foam tape getting 3d looks and tabbing with sand sheet to looks like more dull,vintage,also ran over here and there on gesso bricks.


White twin coloured with color splash and attached with silicon glue,a message bottle with message attached on the tape roll and attached big alphabets of "wild journey".Inside the base of box painted with chalk paint.lastly varnishing all over the project.


Supplies:

Oasis Art Studio : white gesso,decoupage glue,varnish,decoupage sheet,MDF tissue box.

Itsybitsy(Littlebirdie) : Color splash(black charcoal,lime splash),gold alcohol splash(Mari gold),silicon glue

Papericious : message bottle

Metal embellishments,white twine,empty tape roll from my stash

Hopefully enjoy my project and like...thanks for visiting my blog and give some love....💕💕😊

                                              Hugs
                               
            The Enticing Creation
         by Rituparna

 I would love to enter my project








No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...