Friday 27 April 2018

Wild crafting Tag


                         Wild crafting Tag


Take a piece of tag applied gesso and let it dry,after distressing all sides of the tag.Then I fussy cutted all single pieces of decoupage sheet,some letter and images I torned and hapazartly attached with decoupage glue .

Some Color splash(paprika,charchol) spread over the edges of tag,again distressed for grungy,rustic look.Fussy cut the 'wild' word and embossed with white EB powder and write down the crafting sentiment.Attached the all sentiment with foam tape and added some cheese cloth and white twin top of the tag.

Hope like my project and enjoy💕😊

Supplies : 

Bobnbetty : classic decoupage pattern paper

Itsybitsy(Littlebirdie):Color splash(charchol,paprika),cheese cloth,2in1 modelling paste

Twine,tag from my stash
       
                                         Hugs
        
                              The Enticing Creation
                                        by Rituparna 
I would love to enter my project on mini challenge of "more than words"




I would love to enter my challenge on Scrapping4funchallenges #114







No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...