Sunday 13 December 2020

Winter Land


Hello to all...very first many Happy Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holiday to all of you.I am so excited to sharing my most natural Wintery Creation where you can enjoying with snow,reindeer,pines,natural wood and all about Winter vibes😄....I called the "Winter Land",all you can get full enjoyemnet through my tutorial,here I posted the glimpse of my creation.

With this wonderful creation,you can enjoy all other 25 artist's amazing Creation from all over the world where they have inspired with different type of winter and Christmas creations😍on "Winter Inspiration YouTube Hop"


Now The Tutorial video👇

 
Glimpse of my Creation....









Here I entered my Creation and play along...as moodboard I choose the white snow which is exact for winter vibes and makes a winter land with touch of green.I used in my Creation the light weight mixed media powder of craftangles .



Here I entered my Creation and play along....I followed with moodboard to made fully Christmas snowy vibes Winter land,where you can get the beautiful reindeer with pines,crystal snow and natural wood... the shades of grey,green and white



Here I entered my Creation and play along....asper the Monthly theme of Anything Goes With Mixed media,here I Created Winter land with lots of different mediums and snow effect


Here I entered my Creation and play along.....as moodboard here I chose the winter vibes with natural pine tree,snow effect and the Christmas vibes.




























 

6 comments:

Elena said...

Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our AcademyScrapArt challenge! Good Luck!

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks a lot Elena ❤❤

Andree said...

You've created a wonderful winter scene. So many fabulous details and textures.
Thank you for joining in with our December challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

LisaM said...

Wow! What an amazing piece! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

Heather said...

such a fabulous project! so many details and the creativity through the roof. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...