Sunday 29 November 2020

It's Time To Fly....Altered Steampunk Bottle


Hello everyone....this year has almost over with so many bad incidents,the global pandemic and crisis.In all from this it always remember never forgot to face the problems and try to overcome it,always be strong in any situation.Here I made mixed media steampunk neck piece.....In my execution a gears and some grungy elements showing the rustic,obstacle looks but the otherside full bottles of glitters showing their victory,brightness and glittery moment which will waiting on everyone's life....the most beautiful creature dragonfly also indicate the dreams where always be waiting to fly high and fullfill the every dreams🥰🥰😊....it is a neck piece which I made for myself to represent my style😊

Some more glimpse of my Creation....







Here I entered my Creation and play along...my Creation has followed the moodboard 'Anything Goes - Steampunk/Industrial' and I made a steampunk grungy neck piece with gears and glitters to showing the christmas vibes


Here I entered my Creation and play along....my Creation has followed the mood board in this month challenge and chose from the elements of shades orange,grey and represent through my Creation all barriers will removed and fly high oneday with lots of dreams, on my own quotes 'Always be strong with positive and makes your dreams true'🥰🥰

Here I entered my Creation and play along...my Creation has followed the mood board of 'Anything Mixed Media Goes' and I Made Mixedmedia grungy steampunk neck piece











6 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful mixed media creation, thank you for sharing @ Creative Artiste.
Best wishes Tracey (DT)

Andree said...

A wonderful creation full of fabulous details. The beautiful dragonfly is a perfect representation of hopes and dreams.
Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Love the creativity, colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

Jennifer Snyder said...

Thanks for entering the Creative Embellishments Monthly Challenge. Outrageously stunning creativity here.

LisaM said...

Wow! So creative! Fabulous piece! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

klistersøster said...

Thank you for sharing with us at SanDee&amelie’s Steampunk Challenges. Beautiful pendant and I love the Christmas colors and winter tones. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Susan

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...