Tuesday 17 September 2019

Acrylic Pouring With Doodle Art


Hello lovely People...Here I Come Another Addicted Project With Pouring Technique.Very Simple,Unique But Creative...I Choose A Small Canvas Panel,Pour The Acrylic Colours With Mediums For Better Flowing(Always Take The Ratio 1:1) And Then Pour One By One All Colours,Then Blow With Straw For Creating Texture.Can You See What A Lovely Pattern Comes,Not Only That The Cells Are Coming It's Own Way.
After Drying Fully,Natural Way 48hrs Or More,Then You Will Do Your Any Other Work On It.I Have Tried Doodle Work For Better Compliment Wity This Acrylic Pouring.

Enjoy My Creation,Give Some Love❣

Materials :

Itsy Bitsy : Little Birdie Acrylic Pouring Colours And Mediums,Monte Marte Canvas

Doodle Pen From My Stash





Here I Entered My Creation And Play Along..
http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsy-bitsy-blog-challenge-24/
http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/?m=0


2 comments:

UPCYCLED by Manasa said...

Great idea of doodling over the pour ☺

Thank you so much for taking part in this month's blog challenge at Itsy Bitsy. Good luck! ❤

Manasa Priya,
Design Team, Itsy Bitsy ☺

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you Manasa❣....

Hugs

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...