Saturday 14 September 2019

Abstract Art With Acrylic Pour


Hello,This Is Most Mental Theraphy,Relaxing Crafting I Thought Where You Will Do Any Type Of Things With That.Yes,I Am Created Acrylic Fluid Art With Different Way...I Choose 3 Different MDF Base And Flowing The Paint With My Creations.I Used Here Little Birdie Acrylic Pouring Paint And Medium With 3 Different Technique 1) Flown The All Colours Together And Getting A Mixed Pattern 2) First Flown The White Paint Then Paint With Thread,Getting Beautiful Feather And Spiral Pattern 3) Pour The All Colours One By One Alternative And Then Draw A Flower Shape With Bottle Cap And In All Pattern Comes Out Own Beautiful Cells...You Can See In The Image,How Beautifully The Cells Are Coming.
After Drying Completely I Was Painting Through Some Stencil And Free Hand With Acrylic Paints.After I Added All 3 MDF Base On The 10"/12" Canvas and Rest Of Part Give Some Texture With Acrylic Paint. Hope This Will Inspired You And Love This Project.





Materials :

Itsy Bitsy : Acrylic Pour Medium,Paints

iCraft : Butterfly and Sunflower Stencil
Canvas ,Acrylic Paint and MDF Base From My Stash.



I Am Entering My Creation And Play Along...

http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsy-bitsy-blog-challenge-24/
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2019/08/morgans-art
world-open-challenge-09.html?m=1




6 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Lovely creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

UPCYCLED by Manasa said...

Lovely ☺

Thank you so much for taking part in this month's blog challenge at Itsy Bitsy. Good luck! ❤

Manasa Priya,
Design Team, Itsy Bitsy ☺

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much...

Hugs

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you😊

Hugs

Jolanda's Blog said...

Great!! Thanks for joining our challenge at
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge blog
I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you Jolanda...

Hugs
Rituparna

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...