Friday 5 July 2019

Mixedmedia Panel



Hello Everyone,this is Rituparna from THE ENTICING CREATION coming with my new DT inspiration on scrapping4funchallenges.Monsoon is coming in India and still we are in vacation mood so today I make a beautiful grungy look and  nature elements MDF panel  with our sponser alldressedupstamps digi image Girl on a Bike,love the image.

Now brief on my project...first I covered the MDF Panel with mix up LB modeling paste and Mixedmedia stones,then spread the Finnabair clear texture crackle paste.Now coloured the background  with Tubbycraft Dye ink,also i coloured the digi image with same inks and some other clear image of tubby craft.I have some plastic flowers from my stash,primed with black gesso and highlighted with LB metallic wax and highlight with pearl drops.Also shading with same wax on background as well,attached some fibre sisal,leaf and add on pearl drops.Attached the sentiment "Voyag".

Hope like my project and enjoy this.Donot forget to play along this week challenge with lovely theme,Challenge #144 Holiday/Travel

1. You can create a Card, Layout, canvas, Mixed media or "off the page creations. 

2. Must be newly created










I entered my project....






http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.com/?m=0


Hugs xoxoxo
Rituparna

2 comments:

Cathy F said...

A very cool and creative mixed media project! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media!

Judy McKay said...

Your mixed media project is very creative. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...