Friday 28 June 2019

Earthen Vase - Decoupage



Hello Everyone,have we tried to doing some except from lines?....yes,always we saw different type of decoupage on different surface but never tried on Earthen Surface.Today I am coming with my simple but experimental decoupage work with some other mediums.

I have some old Earthen Vase from my stash,it actually have since 5years old when I was completed my diploma course of Art & Craft.I have some unique or some simple earthen vase,pots or anything from that time.I thought why not lake some different things with this,so I tried my hand with decoupage.

First I soaked in water this vase overnight for less consume the mediums,always I see it better effect when you soaked some times any earthen stuff.After primed with LB mixedmedia cum gesso,painted with LB Matt Chalkpaints...then stenciling with LB Abstract stencil and Wax.Then the main part,I have some floral decoupage tissue which I teared asper my requirement,glued with LB Decomagic glue and adhered the tissue.For final touch varnish with LB Glossy varnish and decorate with LB Pearl drops.

So now my final project comes out....hopefully like my project and also I preferred to selecting the colours of cool,vibrant and soothing on this hot summar.










I entered my project.....


I choose some vibrant,cool colours according the Moodboard.




I used LB Pearl Drops ....




Hugs xoxoxo
Rituparna

2 comments:

Priyanka Srivastava said...

Beautiful creation Rituparna! Its lovely! Keep it up. Thanks for participating in Mixed Media Academy challenge. All the best!

Cheers.
Priyanka Srivastava
MMA Co-founder and Admin

MariLynn said...

How cool to decopauge the vase. So creative. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...