Friday 7 June 2019

Summar Colourful Card



Hello everyone....how is going your vacation,as you come back or still you are on vacation mood😁...do you make some crafting or just in chill mood.Today is very hot here in India and I am making my inspiration on scrapping4funchallenges a colourful card with funky style.The theme is "Summar" challenge #142.

Now back to my project ....I just took normal black CS(you can make asper your size) ,mounted on chipboard then I work on it.I have some splatter coloured paper which I got from my stash,I made it the middle base of my card.Some colourful strip pattern paper torn into pieces and adhered underneath the main paper.Here i used our sponser EricraftShop digi image "Party Blower Llama" ,such a funny interesting image and I coloured some area and fussy cut it,added on middle.Embossing the star stamp with white EP,added some colourful fussy cut elements from paperpack and attached the sentiment. 




Hope you enjoy and I am eagerly waiting to see your creations .....

1. You can create a Card, Layout, canvas, Mixed media or "off the page creations. 
2. Must be newly created







Hugs xoxoxo
Rituparna

No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...