Thursday 30 May 2019

Twin Doublesided Tag



Twin Doublesided Tag

Hello everyone....it's summar time and in India too hot,in summary we always wear bright colors,drink fresh juice,use bright,cool,soothing things in our most daily life....before summer has come everything will be change from old to new,the lifecycles of Nature,atmosphere.....here I created mini twin tag where I putting bright colors,textures,dragonfly,butterfly,layering...

I am so excited with the brief tutorial where you will get all details on my YouTube Channel youtu.be/m2Y-IrYWx_g

More glimpse of my project...thanks for hop on my blog,eagerly waiting for your love,motivation and encouragement....















Materials :


Lindy's - I used sprays Sidewalk Chalk,Preety in Pink pink,Hi Maintanence Magenta and magical powder Grab a Guy Gold,Guten Tag Teal(All supplies get their website lindysgang)

Finnabair - Clear Gesso,3D gloss Gel,Waxes-Metallique Old silver,Rich copper;Antique Brilliance Amethyst Magic,Mini Artstones

Craftreat - Mandala Stencil

Papericious - Twinkle Spark,Negative Chipzeb pieces

Rainbowcraftykari - Golden Glitter balls

Dress My Craft - Flower Die

Nagashri Arts - Spellbounder Cog die

Stamperia - Tyre effect paste

Crafters Corner - Joy craft twine,Tim Holtz chitchat and idea-ology

The Element Craft Studio - Metal butterfly

Craft Junction - Metal Dragonfly


Acetate sheet,distress ink(black soot,walnut stain),leaves die from my stash


Hugs xoxoxo
Rituparna


I entered my project....

https://lindysgang.blog/2019/05/01/lindys-magical-may-challenge/




https://creativeembellishments.com/blog/?p=17773






4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, I love the designs on these tags. Thank you for joining us over at Bleeding Art this Month.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Bleeding Art DT

Jennifer Snyder said...

Thanks for joining the fun at creative Embellishments this month. Such lovely tag art.

Debbie said...

Beautiful colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

Anonymous said...

This BEAUTIFUL!! the colors make me smile!!!

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...