Friday 21 June 2019

Mini Mixedmedia Pouch



Hello everyone....I am coming with my another DT inspirations on scrapping4funchallenges,challenge #143 "Birthday" ...... also blog is having birthday in next month.We have beautiful sponsers,enjoy this challenge.

So I think why not making some gift related in a crafting style creation.I have 2 very old small canvas pouch from Itsybitsy,so first I created some mixed media on both pouch with colours of Finnabair art alchemy acrylic paste and art extravagance metalique wax rich copper,The Element Craft Studio Chalk paint, Carzy Crafter wooden lady bug and Bee and metal-wooden embellishments from my stash.
Our amazing Sponser 
fabrikafantasy digi image "Dancing Flower" I used on my project,colour the image with camel colored drawing ink and add on the front part,after I attached 2 pouch back to back and ready for dual pocket mini pouch for gifting purpose.

Hope like my project and thanks to hoping my blog ,can't wait to see your creations to participate this weekly challenge.










Here I entered my project....


https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-mixed-media-challenge.html?m=1

Hugs xoxoxo
Rituparna 

1 comment:

MariLynn said...

I like all the elements you added to have texture. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...