Thursday 20 June 2019

Back to School-Art Journal


Hello everyone,How are you all....today I am coming with my another DT inspirations on splashymixchallenge,this month moodboard is awesome "Back to School" #6.I am very happy with this moodboard which is my most lovable inspiration of my last DT work.I made Art Journal where I showing all my school memories which I missed a lot .I have adding some scripts,numeric numbers,school related images,paint brush,pens,copy ,some of my teacher's pics and my most choicable things bicycle.

I made a video tutorial where will get all details...

Here is more glimpse of my project...hope like and enjoyed.Eagerly waiting for your love,comments.












I am entering my project....


https://lindysgang.blog/2019/06/01/get-your-june-challenge-on/

Here I used Sturburst Spray Time travel teal,Magical shakers octaburfest orange and yedling yellow,Embossing Powder Octeburfest orange(all products available here lindysgang)



https://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-challenge-lot-of-layering-on-front.html?m=1

Here I made project on flat base but with many layering and used Papericious White Crackle Paste.




https://mixed-media-academy.blogspot.com/?m=1


https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-mixed-media-challenge.html?m=1


Hugs
Rituparna xoxoxo


6 comments:

Priyanka Srivastava said...

Oh my! I totally loved the vibrant look of the Art Journal page! It's amazing! Thanks for participating in Mixed Media Academy challenge. All the best!

Cheers.
Priyanka Srivastava
MMA Co-founder and Admin

MariLynn said...

So cute. Love the little bike cut out. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.

sannalippert said...

oh boy! great page! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month!

Chirali Shah said...

This is amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at Papericious :)

Tanvi said...

That's a lot of detailing! Thank you for playing along with us at the Papericious Load It up Challenge.

Palchincreation said...

It’s lovely!
Thank you for playing along with us at papericious challenge

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...