Tuesday 14 May 2019

Miniature Spring Garden



Hello Peeps....this is Rituparna from "THE ENTICING CREATION" coming with my GDT inspiration on scrapsnpiecesgr.Thanks Natassa gives me this wonderful opportunity,I am so glad.



Spring has come and this month challenge on this blog is "Spring" and the most colourful,joyful festive Easter...so I made a bright,vibrant,Easter,fresh project according this theme.





Now back to the brief details...

First I took wooden log base, Itsybitsy minature garden bench and primed with Prima white and black Heavy Gesso.


Then I texture effect with Icraft stencil,little birdie fibre paste and craftangles texture paste.


After I added some little birdie natural wooden bark,mixed media stones and some of my personal collection original stones from Jim Corbett National Park,India(I love the riverside natural shaped stones).


I coloured the whole base through Lindy's Sprays.


I was added some dress my craft Moss powder,Ranger opaque texture paste and Immix mini stones.


After I coloured the natural stones with Prima military rust paste.


I made some Easter eggs from fevicryl resin mould it clay and paint with Prima acrylic,opal magic and metallic paint and some Immix chalk paints(I forget to click the pics)


Then I coloured little birdie watercolour embellishments with little birdie chalk paints,prima acrylic paint and impasto paint.


Then I paint all spring wooden alphabets from Nagashri Arts with little birdie chalk paints.


After assembling the whole things added some little birdie miniature grass,coconut sisal ,handmade flowers,miniature succulent and the bunny pics...





Garden bench shading with Prima metallique old silver for old look.Add on some floral wire and water drops.









Hope like my project...give some love,subscribe my blog getting for interesting,DIY project and many more.


I am entering my project...

http://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2019/04/the-crafty-superstar-2019.html?m=0

Here I participated #thecraftysuperstar2019 and used products of Itsybitsy ,Expression craft, A1craft,Dress my Craft



https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/?m=0

Here I inspired with different mediums...



Here I inspired with Moodboard


Altered Eclectics : May Challenge


9 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful project. The details are amazing. Judy

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

Amazing project. Loved all the minute details you added. Loved the scene you created. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

Shweta
Craft Inspirator, Prika.

Judy McKay said...

Love your spring project. Many beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see your creative artwork back here again soon. Judy DT

Arantzazu said...

So many fabulous details!
Thanks for playing with us at MMP!

hazel said...

What a wonderful project, thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
xxx Hazel.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Judy...

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much dear,glad you love this šŸ’•sure will join next challenge

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you dear

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much

Hugs
Rituparna

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...