Thursday 23 May 2019

Antique Altered Art



Hello crafty friends...after came back from my vacation coming with some interesting projects with limited usage,it's my DT inspiration on splashymixchallenge....this is a wastage salt container where i took from my kitchen and altered it.
Here I showing behind of every story has different key.We always tried to get success or reached our aim but in back of every success there is a different path if it hard work or patience,encouragement,togetherness or some collaboration;even when we lost our hope it always gives us new way....so here I showing through my project the keys are our way if it close or open you can find your own success through determination,aim,patience with time.Here is my main focal point is Key,we know key which has found our lost way.

The more glimpse of the project....








I made brief video tutorial...



I entered my project...

https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/?m=0

Here I used so many mediums...



Here I used newly launched metallic wax


Here I choose moodboard



              Altered Eclectics : May Challenge
http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.com/?m=0









https://bleedingartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-challenge-anything-goes.html?m=1







8 comments:

Shylaashree said...

beutiful mixed media project with textures ritu. enjoyed watching the steps invloved in creating this beautiful art.Thank you for your beautiful DT make to splashymix challenge

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you shylaa for your kind words,glad you like it...I was really enjoyed to play with this moodboard and happy with my outcome...

Hugs
Rituparna

Andree said...

A super project. Lots of fabulous texture, great earthy colours and wonderful details.
Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you Andree...glad you like my project,fingers crossed hope this time will win this challenge

Hugs
Rituparna

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Bleeding Art this Month.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Bleeding Art DT

Albela craft by sonika said...

This is very amazing, Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Good luck,
Hugs
Sonika agarwal
DT - Mixed Media Academy

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you Linda...

Hugs
Rituparna

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you monika

Hugs
Rituparna

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...