Friday 12 April 2019

Easter Mini Book


Hello Guys...this is Rituparna from THE ENTICING CREATION....we all know spring has come with new colour,lives,freshness and festival....the most Interesting festival is "Easter".Today i am coming with this my DT inspiration on scrapping4funchallenges,challenge#138,our proud sponser Di's Digi Stamp...here I made mini note book with shape of Easter egg.

Let's start the project details....first I took white CS and shape it egg,then coloured with camel coloured drawing ink.Stamped with varsa mark Santoro stamp and embossed with Ranger white EP,also stamped the bunny and  coloured it. Then I highlight with golden silver marker and some coloured permanent marker.
                         
                                   The most interesting part here I made the inside page of mini book with watercolour paper,shaped it egg and dab into tea liquir for effect of old,then stamped some bunny,added some prima bunny,heart cut out and splatter on LB golden splash.Whole edges of book distressed with ranger black soot distress ink and added the printed sentiment.









Hugs
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Customize Photo Frame- Home Decore Series

 Hey all....how are you? Last few times had goes very hard, I lost my father and my family was scattered from this demise. But show must go ...