Tuesday 16 April 2019

DIY DREAM CATCHER


Hello everyone...this is Rituparna from THE ENTICING CREATION...Today I am coming with another summary,spring,colourful,fresh,bright DT inspiration on ttcrd blog.Always they have Anything Goes weekly challenge and our proud sponser is Sakuems.

Now back to my Project.....I have made dream catcher with this beautiful digi image.First I took this image and coloured with Camel coloured drawing ink along with Itsybitsy newly launched watercolour embellishments(All source can find here itsybitsy),here i used flowers and butterfly watercolour embellishment.


Also I used for base circle with flower watercolour embellishments and coloured with same ink,adhered with glue.

Decorated with IB other products like glitter shakers,thread and handmade leaf.

It's use like dream catcher or windchime or as decorative piece(Customized also) 

Hope like my project and never forget to give some love ,subscribe my blog getting more, interesting DT inspiration.





"Sakuems is a French self employed illustrator creating fantasy inspired characters around nature and magic. She has been working on her art for more than a decade and is currently running her etsy store with original watercolor pieces, drawings, high quality prints and coloring book along with other merchandizing featuring her characters."





Here I entered my project ....



https://blog.hndmd.in/2019/04/april-challenge-inspirations.html

                                      Hugs
                                   Xoxoxo

No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...