Friday 1 March 2019

Layered Card


 Layered Card


Hello Folks......Here I come my DT inspiration on the new month with first challenge of scrapping4funchallenges ,Challenge #135 theme is "Anything Goes with Layers".
Our proud sponser is oddballartco and I used their digi image of Caroline And Petey in a Tree,such a beautiful image and i pleased to do with my creations.

     First I cut out 4 different size CS,middle of two CS on edges I applied white crackle paste after dried coloured with tubby craft dye ink Aqua Blue.Top of the page on the edges I applied Ranger gloss texture paste mixing with colour tubby craft dye ink chocolate brown.Fussy cut the image,glossy texture paste applied on tree and coloured effect mixing of tubby craft dye ink lawn green and chocolate brown and only coloured the girl lip and pair of shoes with Zig markers,I want to showing black and white effect.All pages distressed with scissor and highlight with black archival ink adhered all pages with double side tape and finishing with green Moss.
              Hope like my project and never forgot to give some love 😊

Come and play along on monthly challenge and win exciting prizes.






Materials : 

Dye ink pad from tubby craft,Ranger gloss texture paste and moss from CC,white CS from my stash,Black Archival from The Colourful store





No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...