Friday 15 February 2019

DIY Shadow Standing Box


DIY Shadow Standing Box

Hello Guys....I am so excited with my another DT inspiration on Scrapping4funchallenges,Challenge #134.This time i made DIY Shadow Standing Box,it's different type of shadow box which is hold inside any artificial T-light Candle.
I took 200GSM white cardstock and make this box(if anyone interested to learn this how to make inbox me),after I printed our sponser' s lovely digi image Mariena on watercolor CS,fussy cut it and adhered the one B&W image inside the backwall.I coloured all fussy cut images with tubby craft dye ink and zig clean clear brush with some shading.Assembled all things and decorated.

More glimpse of my projects....hope like my project and never forgot to give some love😊










Theme is "Music Note or Instrument"


Sponsor of this Challenge and their website link

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeAnnsWorld101?ref=l2-shopheader-name


I would love to enter my challenge ....







2 comments:

Remove Background said...

What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

Melle Clef said...

Awesome project !
Thank you for playing with us at LeAnn's World 101 challenge blog.
DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...