Friday 4 January 2019

ANYTHING GOES - CARD LAYOUT


ANYTHING GOES - CARD LAYOUT



Hello everyone....Happy New Year,it's a new beginning of new year and my first DT inspirational post of Scrapping4funchallenges,this time theme is "Anything Goes Plus 3 Embellishments" #131.... so I made a Card Layout touch of MM.I always love stamping,colouring...here I first stamped two type christmas tree here and there,distressing with antique linen,stormy sky,crackle pistachio,ground espresso,walnut stain,forest Moss,black soot,salty ocean distress ink.I stamped big Christmas tree image and fussy cut it...coloured and sprinkle some golden glitters and balls.Primed the mdf gate chippies with black gesso,highlighted with prima wax and craftangles white texture paste and add on metal knob for gate handle.Adhered all elements and touches some white texture paste and for ground some prima military texture paste.Adding a sentiment and splatter 

             More glimpse of my project....hope like my project,follow my blog for more inspirational projects,tips and many more ipdates.




Materials :

1) Christmas tree big and small stamp for craftyscrappers
2) Mini art stones from Expressions Craft
3) Prima Military set,Ranger distress inks, white gesso and prima metallic wax from Crafters corner
4) White texture paste from Craftangles 
5) Sunrise gold fairy sprinkle from Itsybitsy
6) Golden balls and metal knob from Rainbowcraftikary
7) Christmas tree brunch,cardstock,mdf gate chippies from my stash

                                                    Thanks
                                                
                       









I would love to enter my project.....

https://blog.hndmd.in/2019/01/craftangles-challenge-for-month-january.html

Here I inspired with Anything Goes



Here I inspired with Anything Goes " Chippies



3 comments:

Jaishree said...

Great use of chipboard! Thanks for playing along 'Anything goes chippies'. Regrds, Jaishree, Prika DT member.

Anjali’s handmade cards said...

Amazing work done. Keep it up

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Rituparna your every creation is amazing...thank you for sharing your project with us for our blog challenge anything goes chippies

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...