Sunday 30 December 2018

Mixed Media on Canvas


Mixed Media on Canvas



Hello everyone.....I am coming back this time some different art work of mine.It's such a challenging work of mixedmedia on canvas .Lots of elements,colours,stamping,shading on this and mostly the main part i am painting with Chalk paint and sprays.My paintings goes for Kerala Exhibition which is held from 2nd to 6th January 2019...hope like my project,more glimpse of my project....Thanks for hoping on my blog.






Materials :

1) Terracotta,Bubble gum,green moss chalk paint,Aquatini embossing texture paste,cheese cloth from Itsybitsy

2) Maya Blue,Pale sunset gold,Creamy yellow chalk paint,Deco stones medium and small,lotus stencil,Deep teal blue,Royal blue,Citrus yellow Sprinkle mist from Expressions Craft

3) Soft glossy gel,Crystal clear,Marshala spray mist from Papericious

4) Onam stamp from Craftyscrappers

5) Opaque matte paste,Zig clean clear colour brush,wooden alphabet cutouts,marker,Canvas,tacky glue from my stash

                                       Thanks
                                     
       

No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...