Thursday 19 April 2018

Flowers,Rainbow and Castle - Fairytale

      Flowers,Rainbow and Castle - Fairytale


Flowers,Colors,brightness always love,so here I made a simple sweet card for any occasion.I took 6"/6" white CS for main base card.
         After I taking off white 5.5"/5.5" CS and running through the die cut machine with the castle design die,same process I repeated with another orange and white CS.Leftover castle design outlined off white CS placed on the main base card with double side tape,then adding different Colors of castle diecut CS placing slightly different.



Die cut all flowers and some leaves and coloured with distress ink and distress oxide.Stamping on white CS and attached on black CS.I was cutting a piece of white CS and free hand drawing of rainbow and coloured with zig markers water brush.



Placed all the elements with silicon glue and double side tape and touched with some white dust glitter and gel medium on rainbow.

    Hopefully like my Project😊

Supplies : 
   Little birdie : Silicon Glue,Matt gel
   Crafters Corner : Zig markers(carmine red 022,orange 070,yellow 050,light green 041,cobalt blue 031,blue 030,violate 081),distress oxide(peeled paint,spiced marmalade,faded jeans,fried brick)
   Prika : Card base (what I get from Prika's giveaway)
    Cardstock,dies,stamp and white dust powder,distress ink(salty ocean,worn lipstick)from my stash

                                         The Enticing Creation
                                                       by Rituparna


I would love to enter my project











No comments:

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...