Wednesday 11 April 2018

Dream Forever:A big thought like Elephant



Dream Forever:A big thought like Elephant 



A simple white CS transfer into Colorful beauty,here i took 6"/6" CS and Coloring with zig water color brush adding with bit water for shading.Main part I used the elephant impression paper cutting which I placed on card stock and spraying with toothbrush and acrylic Colors.Another elephant cut out I was shading with zig water color brush,some stones made with paper and fibre paste.That was so cool and fun part😊.Add the "A big thought like elephant" and "dreamforever" sentiment.



Supplies :

Carfters corner - Zig markers(brown 060,light green 041,green 040,black 010,light grey 091,carmine red 022)

Itsybitsy(little birdie) - Natural fibre paste.

Acrylic Colors(black,white) and Cardstock from my stash

Hope you enjoy and love it💕😊

           Here I enter my project





The Enticing Creation
by Rituparna




2 comments:

Princy Bansal said...

Beautiful sketch & coloring. Is that watercoloring? LOVE it. Thanks for joining us at Kraftgali Challenges.

The Enticing Creation said...

Thanks Princy for your appreciation😊💕....yes it is watercoloring with spray brush technique...hope u get my tutorial

Hugs

Rituparna

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...