Friday 19 January 2024

Trendy Neckpiece Article

 Hello everyone....how are you all. A very Happy New Year to all.od you. After winter vacation I come back with my another article which is very trendy, funky and easy way to make.

From long time I thought to make some jewellery for me and just quick thought I have made this with my most favourite brand https://emeraldcreek.co/ (you can find out all whole products from this link). Now get back to my DT Inspiration with stepwise details....



For my jewellery I have took piece of leather rugged-remnants, designed like half moon, attached some assorted pieces with that. Then embossed with sweet-valentine-embossing powder and stamping the design of flower-collage-cling-mount
     
                        



I have designed a ear piece from this leather sheet and added some charms, cells on both neckpiece and earpiece https://emeraldcreek.co , prize-cameo-charm.....adding some shine glitters on the rugged pieces magical-minings-jaded .



Finally added the string pams-picks-1-wrinkled-faux-silk-ribbon-robins-egg/on the neckpiec for knot the back and ear hoop for earings.
Finally here is the outcome....

Hope you all like it🤗. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback and love till stay tune for my next articles.

Have a great winter day, stay happy,healthy.
Xoxoxo





















2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a very unique and creative project, Rituparna! :o)

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you dear Nancy♥️ for your kind words.
Xoxo

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...