Wednesday 27 December 2023

Christmas Decor with Emerald Creek

 A very warm welcome to my blog....I am so excited to share my exclusive christmas creative DT inspiration from Emerald Creek.

     I have decided to make a christmas decor for decorating my home in this festive....now I am showing the glimpse of my inspiration along with step wise details.

       


Hope you all like the Inspiration and try to make your hand from this.

First I took 2 wooden hoops and primed with white gesso,then attached 2 different design papers from harmony festive lights from ann-butler (Emerald Creek) and primed the both paper with clear gesso. On the big hoop paper base I have stenciled with swirly-filigree-stencil-pam-bray and glittering with copy-of-magical-minings-glitter.

    



Then cut out the shape of Christmas tree from rugged-remnants , added on the top daisy-brads and embossed with boho-blends-paprika


I have painted the hoop and decorated it. Now on 2nd after painted I have stenciling and embossed with workbench-stencil-pam-bray/ and boho-blends-paprika . 


Then designed in center of the hoop with  flower collage stamp ( flower-collage-cling-mount) , embossed with ( modern-gilding-powders-tyrian-purple) and designed like Christmas tree shape with faux silk ribbon of pams-picks-1-wrinkled-faux-silk-ribbon-robins-egg , glittering with copy-of-magical-minings-cerulean-glitter and added the daisy-brads . 


I thought for some interesting charming so added the cells ( the-shoreline-shells) , some glitters( copy-of-magical-minings-glitter , magical-minings-jaded , copy-of-magical-minings-cerulean-glitter hanging with pams-picks-1-1-2-net-web-ribbon-lavender

And finally attached the both hoop and hang it with rugged-remnants, then touch with christmas sentiments .

You can get all amazing stuff on https://emeraldcreek.co/
Check out all updates on Emerald Creek facebook page.

Rest of materials I have used from my stash.. ..hope it will make you inspired and enjoy the whole proccess. 

Here is more glimpse of my projects....









Share your thoughts and give your love to motivated me for getting more inspirations. I am coming back with more ideas till in advance a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you, happy holidays.

                                       Xoxoxo♥️







2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great project, Rituparna!

The Enticing Creation said...

Thank you so much dear♥️
Xoxoxo

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...