Monday 28 December 2020

Altered bottle with winter touch


Hello everyone and very happy Merry Christmas.In this winter we are enjoying with cold,snow,good food with friends and the christmas🤗🥰...I have made winter touch creation on the waste jam bottle with colour touch,snow flakes,crystal,reindeer,pine tree .

This is my last project in this year,hope like it and enjoy the creation.









Here I entered my Creation and play along.I have followed the moodboard with color shades and winter effect.


Here I entered my creation and play along....I have followed the color shades of green and white of snow

Here I entered my creation and play along....I have chose one element from the pics of pine tree with twist of made my creation on the waste jam bottle




Thanks to everyone who followed my blog,appreciated my works,motivated and showing your love🤗🥰....wish your coming year will going with joy,happiness,wealth and good health...stay happy ,safe

Happy New Year















 

3 comments:

LisaM said...

So much texture! This is amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

Heather said...

very creative, I love the ice chunks, it adds that winter feel to the project. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

ركن الامثل said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

SPRING TIME

 Hello everyone....hope all are doing good and healthy. After my small break coming with new fresh collections. You all know spring has come...